Happy Holidays

Dear NCHS Family,

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you! I hope that you find comfort and happiness this holiday season in the simple joys of friends and family.  

I look forward to 2018 with great optimism for NCHS, and am grateful for our parents and community that cares about our school. I am proud of our teachers and staff that continue to work hard to help your children grow.   We have the most amazing students that are talented and kind. They are truly wonderful people and it is a gift for all of us to be a part of their daily lives.

Thank you for all that you do to make NCHS a wonderful school.  I hope that you and your loved ones have a happy and fulfilling holiday season and I wish you all personal and professional happiness in 2018!

Bill Egan
Principal

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Update 5/4

4/5 Weekly Update

5/25 Weekly Update